Aaron Steven White
Semantics, language acquisition
1417D Marie Mount Hall
- The labeling problem in syntactic bootstrapping: Main clause syntax in the acquisition of propositional attitude verbs. Aaron Steven White, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz.
- The role of incremental parsing in syntactically conditioned word learning. Jeffrey Lidz, Aaron Steven White, Rebecca Baier.
- Information and incrementality in syntactic bootstrapping. Aaron Steven White.
Related news items
- White, Hacquard & Lidz on categorization of complement clauses in acquisition
- Three talks at London by Valentine
- Terps on clausal complements in Berlin
- Maryland at NELS in Reykjavík
- Lidz, White & Baier in Cognitive Psychology
- Aaron White to professorship at Rochester
- Terps in Salt Lake at WCCFL 34
- Terps crawling around Gainesville for CUNY29
- Aaron, Tom and Valentine open SALT at Stanford
- Aaron to JHU Science of Learning Institute
- Aaron awarded NSF dissertation grant
- Psycho Linguists again rock Ragnar
- Work by eleven terps at IASCL in Amsterdam
- Ragnar rallies linguists in relay!
- Maryland at MACSIM in Baltimore
- Linguists run octuple marathon in 26.8 hours!
- Factoring Word Knowledge. Feb. 28, 2017
- [Practice Talk] Pseudogapping does not involve heavy shift. April 19, 2016
- Information and incrementality in syntactic bootstrapping. June 24, 2015
- [AcqLab] Projecting Attitudes. March 27, 2015
- [LSLT] Contentful selection. Jan. 30, 2014
- Information granularity in attitude verb syntax. June 26, 2013
- IGERT poster and video competition. May 20, 2013 to May 23
- [CNL Meeting] The semantic predictors of partial control. April 19, 2013
- [IGERT lunch] Information granularity in syntactic distribution. April 18, 2013
- Psycholinguistics Lab Meeting. Oct. 12, 2012
- Psycholinguistics Lab Meeting: NELS Practice Talk. Oct. 12, 2012