Language acquisition, morphology
1413H Marie Mount Hall
- Modeling statistical insensitivity: Sources of suboptimal behavior. Annie Gagliardi, Naomi Feldman, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Discontinuous Development in the Acquisition of Filler-Gap Dependencies: Evidence from 15- and 20-Month-Olds. Annie Gagliardi, Tara M. Mease, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Syntactic and lexical inference in the acquisition of novel superlatives. Alexis Wellwood, Annie Gagliardi, Jeffrey Lidz.
- How Nature Meets Nurture: Universal Grammar and Statistical Learning. Jeff Lidz and Annie Gagliardi.
- Statistical Insensitivity in the Acquisition of Tsez Noun Classes. Annie Gagliardi, Jeffrey Lidz.
Related news items
- Annie, Naomi & Jeff in Cognitive Science
- Gagliardi, Mease & Lidz in Language Acquisition
- Maryland talks at LSA in Minneapolis
- Gagliaridi and Lidz to appear in Language
- Maryland at the LSA in Boston
- Maryland at NELS in NYC
- Linguists run octuple marathon in 26.8 hours!
- UMD Linguists at Cogsci 2012
- Annie Gagliardi awarded Post-Doc Fellowship
- Maryland linguists at GURT
- Talks at the LSA in Portland, January 5-8
- Maryland linguists at BUCLD
- [Attitudes] Acquisition of shifted indexicals. April 11, 2014
- [Practice talk] Syntax!. Jan. 22, 2013
- The Fundamentals of Language Acquisition. May 10, 2012
- Children's Inferences in learning word meanings and word classes. March 16, 2012
- Practice talk for GURT conference. Feb. 27, 2012
- Filler-gap Dependencies in Infants. Feb. 20, 2012
- LSA practice talks. Dec. 13, 2011
- Psycholinguistics Lab. Oct. 7, 2011