3416F Marie Mount Hall
- Learning attitude verb meanings in a morphologically-poor language. Nick Huang, Chia-Hsuan Liao, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Linguistic structure across time: ERP responses to coordinated and uncoordinated noun phrases. Ellen Lau, Chia-Hsuan Liao.
- Direction matters: Event-related brain potentials reflect extra processing costs in switching from the dominant to the less dominant language. Chia-Hsuan Liao, Shiao-Hui Chan.
Related news items
- Nick and Chia-Hsuan in BUCLD Proceedings
- Three talks at London by Valentine
- Us in Cali for CUNY
- Phoebe, plus Ellen and Chia-Hsuan, in Language, Cognition & Neuroscience
- Society for Neurobiology of Language in Baltimore
- Terps on clausal complements in Berlin
- Autumnal migration of Terrapins to Boston
- Terps at MIT for CUNY 2017
- Chia-Hsuan in Journal of Neurolinguistics
- Warm welcome to PhDs of 2020
- [CNL] Making Predictions from minimal but complex contexts: ERP data on Mandarin resultatives . Sept. 21, 2018
- [flashtalks] Precedence-Relation-Only Phonology & Complex Predicates in Mandarin: ERP Data. Feb. 5, 2018
- [CNL] Nick & Chia-Hsuan. Oct. 20, 2017
- [AcqLab] ModProd & Mandarin Corpus. Oct. 13, 2017
- [CNL] Syntactic prediction in MEG. Nov. 18, 2016
- [CNL] Constituent Encoding and Syntactic Prediction. May 12, 2016