Psycholinguistics, syntax, computational modeling
- Error-Driven Retrieval in Agreement Attraction Rarely Leads to Misinterpretation. Zoe Schlueter, Dan Parker, Ellen Lau.
- Negative polarity illusions and the format of hierarchical encodings in memory. Dan Parker, Colin Phillips.
- Additive effects of repetition and predictability on lexical semantic processing during comprehension. Wing Yee Chow, Sol Lago, Shannon Barrios, Dan Parker, Giovanna Morini, and Ellen Lau.
- The psycholinguistics of ellipsis. Colin Phillips and Dan Parker.
Related news items
- Tyler wins Young Scholar award at CUNY
- Schlueter, Parker & Lau on agreement attraction
- Lilli Righter at William & Mary
- Terps roll through Boulder
- Us in Cali for CUNY
- Terps at MIT for CUNY 2017
- Parker are Phillips are ever in Cognition
- Kate to William and Mary
- Terps crawling around Gainesville for CUNY29
- Chow et al. and Parker et al., now published
- Terponanza at CUNY in Ohio
- Maryland talks at LSA in Minneapolis
- Ragnar rallies linguists in relay!
- Colin and students in university video
- Maryland Language Scientists at CNS
- Maryland at CUNY in South Carolina
- Maryland at the LSA in Boston
- Linguists run octuple marathon in 26.8 hours!
- Talks at GLOW in Potsdam
- Maryland linguists at CUNY
- [PracticeTalk] Introduction to computational linguistics. Feb. 7, 2014
- The cognitive basis for linguistic structure: Experimental and computational insights from linguistic illusions. Jan. 31, 2014
- [CNL Lab] Not all features are created equal. Sept. 20, 2013
- The smoke and mirrors behind linguistic illusions. May 9, 2013
- Illusory licensing of reflexives. Sept. 28, 2012
- Psycholinguistics Lab Meeting. March 2, 2012
- Illusory Negative Polarity Item Licensing is Selective. April 28, 2011