Syntax, psycholinguistics, semantics
- Looking forwards and backwards: The real-time processing of Strong and Weak Crossover. Dave Kush, Jeffrey Lidz, Colin Phillips.
- Relation-sensitive retrieval: Evidence from bound variable pronouns. Dave Kush, Jeffrey Lidz, Colin Phillips.
- Height-Relative Determination of (Non-Root) Modal Flavor: Evidence from Hindi. Dave Kush.
- Minimalist Construal: Two Approaches to A and B. Alex Drummond, Dave Kush, Norbert Hornstein.
Related news items
- Ellen on "pizza flower" in Norway
- Us in Cali for CUNY
- Society for Neurobiology of Language in Baltimore
- Colin and Kush co-teaching in Oslo
- Kush, Lidz & Phillips on Crossover in Glossa
- Terps at MIT for CUNY 2017
- Zoe in Bilbao with more Terps at AMLaP
- Terps crawling around Gainesville for CUNY29
- Kush accepts professorship in Norway!
- Kush, Lidz & Phillips on processing bound variable pronouns
- Six Terpresentations in Burnaby, B.C.
- Terpitude in LA at the 28th CUNY
- Dave Kush awarded 3-year NRSA fellowship
- Kush and Colin in Frontiers in Psychology
- Hornstein and Sprouse on shelves now
- Students in President's video address
- Ragnar rallies linguists in relay!
- Dave Kush to Haskins Lab at Yale
- Colin and students in university video
- Maryland at CUNY in South Carolina
- Dave, Shevaun, and Brad at WCCFL in Tempe
- Maryland at the LSA in Boston
- Brad, Dave and Shevaun on sharing in France
- Linguists run octuple marathon in 26.8 hours!
- Talks at GLOW in Potsdam
- Maryland linguists at CUNY
- Talks at the LSA in Portland, January 5-8
- Dave Kush paper in SALT proceedings
- Kush experiments on reciprocals in India
- [PracticeTalk]. Feb. 11, 2014
- Respecting Relations. June 10, 2013
- Syntactic Universals? - Practice Talk. Jan. 15, 2013
- Psycholinguistics Lab Meeting. Oct. 12, 2012
- Illusory licensing of reflexives. Sept. 28, 2012
- S-Lab: Movement Theories of Anaphora - One or Two new arguments. Sept. 25, 2012
- Syntax Lab Meeting: Case and the EPP. May 7, 2012
- CUNY Practice: What and when can you fill a gap with something?. March 12, 2012
- Conjoined wh-questions: syntax and processing. Feb. 10, 2012
- Psycholinguistics Lab: Hindi tamasha. Sept. 30, 2011