3416 E Marie Mount Hall
- The role of the IFG and pSTS in syntactic prediction: evidence from a parametric study of hierarchical structure in fMRI. William Matchin, Chris Hammerly, Ellen Lau.
- Electrophysiological signatures of event words: Dissociating syntactic and semantic category effects in lexical processing. Natalia Lapinskaya, Uchechukwu Uzomah, Marina Bedny, Ellen Lau.
- A Direct Comparison of N400 Effects of Predictability and Incongruity in Adjective-Noun Combination. Ellen Lau, Anna Namyst, Allison Fogel, Tania Delgado.
- Establishing new mappings between familiar phones: Neural and behavioral evidence for early automatic processing of nonnative contrasts. Shannon Barrios, Anna Namyst, Ellen Lau, Naomi Feldman, William Idsardi.
- Prediction as memory retrieval: Timing and mechanisms. Wing Yee Chow, Shota Momma, Cybelle Smith, Ellen Lau, Colin Phillips.
- Processing implicit control: Evidence from reading times. Michael McCourt, Jeffrey Green, Ellen Lau, Alexander Williams.
- A 'bag-of-arguments' mechanism for initial verb predictions. Wing-Yee Chow, Cybelle Smith, Ellen Lau, Colin Phillips.
- The role of temporal predictability in semantic expectation: An MEG investigation. Ellen Lau, Elizabeth Nguyen.
- Hyper-active gap filling. Akira Omaki, Ellen Lau, Imogen Davidson White, Myles Dakan, Aaron Apple, Colin Phillips.
- Agreement attraction in Spanish comprehension. Sol Lago, Diego E. Shalom, Mariano Sigman, Ellen Lau, Colin Phillips.
- Spatiotemporal signatures of lexical-semantic prediction. Ellen Lau, Kirsten Weber, Alexandre Gramfort, Matti Hamalainen, Gina Kuperberg.
- Additive effects of repetition and predictability on lexical semantic processing during comprehension. Wing Yee Chow, Sol Lago, Shannon Barrios, Dan Parker, Giovanna Morini, and Ellen Lau.
- Automatic semantic facilitation in anterior temporal cortex revealed through multimodal neuroimaging. Ellen Lau, Alexandre Gramfort, Matti Hamalainen, Gina Kuperberg.
- Dissociating N400 effects of prediction from association in single word contexts. Ellen Lau, Phillip Holcomb, Gina Kuperberg.
- A lexical basis for N400 context effects: Evidence from MEG. Ellen Lau, Diogo Almeida, Paul Hines, David Poeppel.
- The Predictive Nature of Language Comprehension. Ellen Lau.
- Agreement attraction in comprehension: Representations and process. Matthew Wagers, Ellen Lau, Colin Phillips.
- A cortical network for semantics: (de)constructing the N400. Ellen Lau, Colin Phillips, David Poeppel.
- Effect of syntactic constraints on long-distance dependency formation in backwards anaphora processing. Nina Kazanina, Ellen Lau, Moti Lieberman, Colin Phillips, Masaya Yoshida.
- Syntactic prediction and lexical frequency effects in sentence processing. Ellen Lau, Katya Rozanova, Colin Phillips.
- The role of prediction in rapid syntactic analysis. Ellen Lau, Clare Stroud, Silke Plesch, Colin Phillips.
- Lingering effects of disfluent material on the comprehension of garden path sentences. Ellen Lau, Fernanda Ferreira.
Related news items
- Terps at MIT for CUNY 2017
- Ellen gives keynote talk at alma mater
- Terps in DC for Language Advocacy Day
- Matchin, Hammerly and Lau in Cortex
- Zoe at SLRF 35 in New York City
- Zoe in Bilbao with more Terps at AMLaP
- Shannon, Anna, Ellen, Naomi & Bill on L2 phonology
- Terps crawling around Gainesville for CUNY29
- Colin at Santa Cruz
- Submariners surface in Frontiers
- Terps at SNL in Second City
- Brad Larson to Iowa!
- New from Sol Lago and her UMDrs
- "Hyper-active gap-filling" now published
- Terpitude in LA at the 28th CUNY
- Welcome William Matchin, new postdoc
- Tadeu Alvares de Azevedo Lau!
- Jeff Green giving colloquium talk at Utah
- Terponanza at CUNY in Ohio
- Roosevelt H.S. interns win science fair with Ellen
- Ellen at Neurobiology of Language Conference
- Maryland Language Scientists at CNS
- Ellen Lau at University of Buffalo
- Ellen Lau in the Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience
- Wing Yee, Colin and Ellen at NLC in Spain
- Faculty highlight: Ellen Lau
- [CNL Lab] Double header. Oct. 10, 2014
- LingBrains Meeting: Mysteries of word frequency. April 3, 2013
- LingBrains Meeting: Logarithmic Effects of Predictability on Reading Time (Smith & Levy). March 27, 2013
- LingBrains. Dec. 12, 2012
- LingBrains Meeting. Nov. 14, 2012