Distinguished University Professor
1106 Marie Mount Hall
- How to neutralize a finite clause boundary: Phase theory and the brammar of bound pronouns. Thomas Grano, Howard Lasnik.
- Syntactic Structures after 60 Years: The Impact of the Chomskyan Revolution in Linguistics. Norbert Hornstein, Howard Lasnik, Pritty Patel-Grosz, Charles Yang.
- The argument from the poverty of the stimulus. Howard Lasnik and Jeffrey Lidz.
- A puzzle about P-stranding and a possible solution. Alex Drummond, Howard Lasnik, Norbert Hornstein.
- A (surprising?) consequence of single-cycle syntax. Howard Lasnik.
- On the development of Case theory: Triumphs and challenges. Howard Lasnik.
Related news items
- Grano and Lasnik in Linguistic Inquiry
- Nick Huang wins Lasnik Teaching Award
- Maryland on "Syntactic Structures"
- Colin named LSA Fellow
- Jeff Green wins Lasnik Award
- Howard in Guangzhou, China
- Howard on locality at UCLA
- Howard in Tucson
- Howard in Rio at Abralin
- Howard and Jeff on Poverty of the Stimulus
- Howard in Kraków and Leipzig
- Rachel wins Lasnik Award
- Howard at Princeton with Sprouse and Chomsky
- Angela He wins Lasnik Award
- Jeff recognized as Distinguished Scholar Teacher
- Grano and Lasnik on pronouns in Tübingen
- Megan Sutton wins Lasnik Award for TAs
- Shannon Barrios wins department TA award
- Videos of Lasnik and Larson on Islands
- Howard Lasnik and Brad Larson at Islands conference
- Recent publications by Howard Lasnik