1413 Marie Mount Hall
- NPI licensing and beyond: Children's knowledge of the semantics of "any". Lyn Tieu, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Discontinuous Development in the Acquisition of Filler-Gap Dependencies: Evidence from 15- and 20-Month-Olds. Annie Gagliardi, Tara M. Mease, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Endogenous sources of variation in language acquisition. Chung-hye Han, Jeffrey Lidz, Julien Musolino.
- Syntactic and lexical inference in the acquisition of novel superlatives. Alexis Wellwood, Annie Gagliardi, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Relation-sensitive retrieval: Evidence from bound variable pronouns. Dave Kush, Jeffrey Lidz, Colin Phillips.
- Expanding our Reach and Theirs: When Linguists go to High School. Jeffrey Lidz and Yakov Kronrod.
- Linking parser development to acquisition of syntactic knowledge. Akira Omaki, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Statistical Insensitivity in the Acquisition of Tsez Noun Classes. Annie Gagliardi, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Is she patting Katie? Constraints on pronominal reference in 30-month olds. Cynthia Lukyanenko, Anastacia Conroy, Jeffrey Lidz.
- No Fear of Commitment: Children’s Incremental Interpretation in English and Japanese Wh-Questions. Akira Omaki, Imogen Davidson-White, Takuya Goro, Jeffrey Lidz, Colin Phillips.
- The semantics and pragmatics of belief reports in preschoolers. Shevaun Lewis, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Conservativity and Learnability of Determiners. Tim Hunter, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Young Children's Understanding of "more" and Discrimination of Number and Surface Area. Darko Odic, Paul Pietroski, Tim Hunter, Jeffrey Lidz, Justin Halberda.
- Seeing what you mean, mostly. Paul Pietroski, Jeffrey Lidz, Tim Hunter, Darko Odic, Justin Halberda.
- Selective learning the acquisition of Kannada ditransitives. Joshua Viau, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Competence, Performance and the Locality of Quantifier Raising: Evidence from 4-year-old Children. Kristen Syrett, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Interface Transparency and the Psychosemantics of Most. Jeffrey Lidz, Paul Pietroski, Tim Hunter, Justin Halberda.
- Language Learning and Language Universals. Jeffrey Lidz.
- Restrictions on the Meaning of Determiners: Typological Generalisations and Learnability. Tim Hunter, Jeffrey Lidz, Alexis Wellwood, Anastasia Conroy.
- Priming of abstract logical representations in 4-year-olds. Joshua Viau, Jeffrey Lidz and Julien Musolino.
- When Domain General Learning Succeeds and When it Fails. Lisa Pearl, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Constructions on Holiday. Jeffrey Lidz, Alexander Williams.
- The meaning of 'most': Semantics, numerosity, and psychology. Paul Pietroski, Jeffrey Lidz, Tim Hunter, Justin Halberda.
Related news items
- Third Man Group wins NSF grant
- Jeff replies to critics in PNAS
- Jeff gives answers on questions at Harvard
- Jeff in Holland for workshop on Number
- Terps crawling around Gainesville for CUNY29
- Kate, Angela, Alex, Jeff and Valentine at BUCLD
- Jeff talking at alma mater
- Lidz in LSA spotlight
- Fac on fire at local footrace
- Kush, Lidz & Phillips on processing bound variable pronouns
- Jeff recognized as Distinguished Scholar Teacher
- Six Terpresentations in Burnaby, B.C.
- Terpresentations at GALANA
- Aaron awarded NSF dissertation grant
- Paul in Germany on Lake Constance
- BU Terponanza
- Psycho Linguists again rock Ragnar
- Work by eleven terps at IASCL in Amsterdam
- Maryland talks at LSA in Minneapolis
- Six Terpresentations at BUCLD 38
- Maryland at CUNY in South Carolina
- Maryland at the LSA in Boston
- Maryland linguists at local high schools
- UMD linguists at BU Conference on Language Development
- Naho Orita at MASC-SLL
- UMD Linguists at Cogsci 2012
- Maryland linguists at CUNY
- Talks at the LSA in Portland, January 5-8
- Maryland linguists at BUCLD
- Jeff Lidz and Colin Phillips at LSA Institute
- Are Children Human? – Evidence from Language Acquisition. Nov. 19, 2015
- On the proper treatment of experience in language learning. March 12, 2015