1413 Marie Mount Hall
- Statistical Insensitivity in the Acquisition of Tsez Noun Classes. Annie Gagliardi, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Is she patting Katie? Constraints on pronominal reference in 30-month olds. Cynthia Lukyanenko, Anastacia Conroy, Jeffrey Lidz.
- No Fear of Commitment: Children’s Incremental Interpretation in English and Japanese Wh-Questions. Akira Omaki, Imogen Davidson-White, Takuya Goro, Jeffrey Lidz, Colin Phillips.
- The semantics and pragmatics of belief reports in preschoolers. Shevaun Lewis, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Conservativity and Learnability of Determiners. Tim Hunter, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Young Children's Understanding of "more" and Discrimination of Number and Surface Area. Darko Odic, Paul Pietroski, Tim Hunter, Jeffrey Lidz, Justin Halberda.
- Seeing what you mean, mostly. Paul Pietroski, Jeffrey Lidz, Tim Hunter, Darko Odic, Justin Halberda.
- Selective learning the acquisition of Kannada ditransitives. Joshua Viau, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Competence, Performance and the Locality of Quantifier Raising: Evidence from 4-year-old Children. Kristen Syrett, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Interface Transparency and the Psychosemantics of Most. Jeffrey Lidz, Paul Pietroski, Tim Hunter, Justin Halberda.
- Language Learning and Language Universals. Jeffrey Lidz.
- Restrictions on the Meaning of Determiners: Typological Generalisations and Learnability. Tim Hunter, Jeffrey Lidz, Alexis Wellwood, Anastasia Conroy.
- Priming of abstract logical representations in 4-year-olds. Joshua Viau, Jeffrey Lidz and Julien Musolino.
- When Domain General Learning Succeeds and When it Fails. Lisa Pearl, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Constructions on Holiday. Jeffrey Lidz, Alexander Williams.
- The meaning of 'most': Semantics, numerosity, and psychology. Paul Pietroski, Jeffrey Lidz, Tim Hunter, Justin Halberda.