1417A Marie Mount Hall
- Antipassive. Maria Polinsky.
- Experimental approaches to ergative languages. Nicholas Longenbaugh and Maria Polinsky.
- Looking ahead. Maria Polinsky.
- Bilingual children and adult heritage speakers: The range of comparison. Maria Polinsky.
- Structure vs. use in heritage language. Maria Polinsky.
- Deconstructing Ergativity: Two Types of Ergative Languages and Their Features. Maria Polinsky.
- The differential representation of number and gender in Spanish. Zuzanna Fuchs, Maria Polinsky, Gregory Scontras.
- Heritage language and linguistic theory. Gregory Scontras, Zuzanna Fuchs, Maria Polinsky.
- Case and Grammatical Relations. Maria Polinsky and Omer Preminger.
Related news items
- Maryland at NELS in Reykjavík
- Masha on Mayan at TyLex in Moscow
- Colin named LSA Fellow
- Terplisi, Georgia
- Masha teaching at Tbilisi Summer School
- Masha and Omer teaching in St. Petersburg
- Masha, Omer and Ted in Handbook of Ergativity
- Bon voyage to Marylanders in Guatemala
- Masha directs 10th Heritage Language Institute
- Masha lecturing as first Quirk Fellow
- Masha on scope in heritage languages
- Rodrigo, Gesoel and Masha in Cambridge
- Ted, Omer and Masha at GLOW in Leiden
- Masha teaching in Oslo
- Masha speaking at GURT
- Masha on Information Structure in NYC
- UMD at BU Conference on Language Development
- Masha in France for Caucasian workshop
- Masha in Tromsø
- Welcome new visitors, Iria and Zuzanna
- Three articles on heritage language
- Monograph on Ergativity from Masha
- NSF supports Masha on Mayan
- Masha directs 9th Heritage Language Institute
- First group to Guatemalan Field Station
- Polinsky and Longenbaugh at GLOW
- Terps crawling around Gainesville for CUNY29
- Masha in Konstanz for DGfS 38
- Masha invited to Mie for FAJL8
- Masha at Berkeley Linguistics Society
- Masha and alums in Abu Dhabi
- Masha on heritage language in Frontiers
- Colin, Masha on steering group for AAAS Sect. Z
- Hello Ted Levin, new postdoc
- Six Terpresentations in Burnaby, B.C.
- Terps at Tel Aviv University
- Welcome new faculty, Maria Polinsky!
- Maryland talks at LSA in Minneapolis
- [WinterStorm] Subject preference and ergativity. Jan. 14, 2014