1413 A Marie Mount Hall
- A unified account of categorical effects in phonetic perception. Yakov Kronrod, Emily Coppess, Naomi Feldman.
- Infant-directed speech is consistent with teaching. Baxter Eaves Jr., Naomi Feldman, Thomas Griffiths, Patrick Shafto.
- Establishing new mappings between familiar phones: Neural and behavioral evidence for early automatic processing of nonnative contrasts. Shannon Barrios, Anna Namyst, Ellen Lau, Naomi Feldman, William Idsardi.
- Modeling statistical insensitivity: Sources of suboptimal behavior. Annie Gagliardi, Naomi Feldman, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Why discourse affects speakers' choice of referring expressions. Naho Orita, Eliana Vornov, Naomi Feldman, Hal Daumé III.
- A role for the developing lexicon in phonetic category acquisition. Naomi Feldman, Thomas Griffiths, Sharon Goldwater, James Morgan.
- Word-level information influences phonetic learning in adults and infants. Naomi Feldman, Emily Myers, Katherine White, Thomas Griffiths, James Morgan.
- The influence of categories on perception: Explaining the perceptual magnet effect as optimal statistical inference. Naomi Feldman, Thomas Griffiths, James Morgan.
Related news items
- Naomi invited to CBMM Workshop
- Kronrod et al. on phonetic perception
- UMD at BU Conference on Language Development
- Maryland in Philly at COGSCI 2016
- Annie, Naomi & Jeff in Cognitive Science
- Shannon, Anna, Ellen, Naomi & Bill on L2 phonology
- Naomi in Bloomington for Corpus Linguistics Fest
- Naomi in Amsterdam
- Naomi talks in Scotland
- Naomi giving two talks at MIT Linguistics
- Computational linguists at ACL in Beijing
- Maryland in Pasadena at CogSci 2015
- Invited talk by Naomi at ETAP3 in Illinois
- H.S. RA semi-finalist in Intel Talent Search
- Terps at Tel Aviv University
- Rachael and Caitlin at NECPhon8 in NYC
- BU Terponanza
- Naomi awarded NSF grant with Micha Elsner
- Terps at the Association for Computational Linguistics in Baltimore
- Naomi Feldman in San Francisco at the APS
- Yakov Kronrod at Utah Linguistics colloquium
- Six Terpresentations at BUCLD 38
- Naomi Feldman awarded NSF grant
- Naho Orita in Berlin at CogSci 2013
- Naomi's paper in Psychological Review
- Naomi Feldman at Johns Hopkins
- Yakov Kronrod wins AAAS award
- Naomi talking at Delaware
- NECPhon6 at Maryland a success
- Naho Orita at MASC-SLL
- UMD Linguists at Cogsci 2012
- Welcome to six summer research fellows
- Naomi and Rochelle win ADVANCE grant
- Talks at the LSA in Portland, January 5-8
- Faculty highlight: Naomi Feldman
- Interactive learning of sounds and words. Oct. 20, 2011