1413 B Marie Mount Hall
- What the PCC tells us about “abstract” agreement, head movement, and locality. Omer Preminger.
- Back to the Future: Non-generation, filtration, and the heartbreak of interface-driven minimalism. Omer Preminger.
- Split ergativity is not about ergativity. Jessica Coon and Omer Preminger.
- How can feature-sharing be asymmetric? Valuation as UNION over geometric feature structures. Omer Preminger.
- Case in Sakha: Are two modalities really necessary?. Theodore Levin and Omer Preminger.
- Agreement and its Failures. Omer Preminger.
- Case and Grammatical Relations. Maria Polinsky and Omer Preminger.
Related news items
- Omer in Glossa on PCC
- Omer in Göttingen on anaphora and agreement
- Omer and Paulina teaching in St Petersburg
- Maryland on "Syntactic Structures"
- Omer in Brussels
- Maryland at NELS in Reykjavík
- Terplisi, Georgia
- Masha and Omer teaching in St. Petersburg
- Omer on feature valuation
- Masha, Omer and Ted in Handbook of Ergativity
- Bon voyage to Marylanders in Guatemala
- Naomi and Omer, Associate Professors
- Ted, Omer and Masha at GLOW in Leiden
- Omer at Berkeley
- Omer giving plenary talk at BLS 43
- Omer teaching in Romania
- Omer talks about Head Movement
- First group to Guatemalan Field Station
- Preminger in Leipzig and Berlin
- Omer and Valentine, invited at NELS
- Omer in Georgia at Tbilisi Symposium
- UConn colloquium, with Omer Preminger
- Omer on extraction and Case in Mayan
- Omer in Leipzig, Germany
- Omer at UCLA colloquium
- Omer on Sakha Case in NLLT
- Terps at Tel Aviv University
- Omer talking at UMass colloquium
- Omer's book on shelves now!
- Hello Professor Preminger!
- Omer at NYU brown bag
- Welcome new faculty, Omer Preminger!
- [PHLING] On words. March 9, 2016
- [S-Lab] Head movement, phrasal movement, and clitic doubling: towards a principled typology of locality conditions. Oct. 27, 2015
- Correlation and causation in case & agreement. April 25, 2014
- [SyntaxTalk] Beyond interface conditions. March 10, 2014