Professor Emeritus (now at Rutgers)
1413 Marie Mount Hall
- Individuals and non-individuals in cognition and semantics: The mass/count distinction and quantity representation. Darko Odic, Paul Pietroski, Tim Hunter, Justin Halberda, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Young Children's Understanding of "more" and Discrimination of Number and Surface Area. Darko Odic, Paul Pietroski, Tim Hunter, Jeffrey Lidz, Justin Halberda.
- Seeing what you mean, mostly. Paul Pietroski, Jeffrey Lidz, Tim Hunter, Darko Odic, Justin Halberda.
- Interrogatives, Instructions, and I-languages: An I-Semantics for Questions. Terje Lohndal and Paul Pietroski.
- Poverty of the Stimulus Revisited. Robert Berwick, Paul Pietroski, Beracah Yankama, Noam Chomsky.
- Interface Transparency and the Psychosemantics of Most. Jeffrey Lidz, Paul Pietroski, Tim Hunter, Justin Halberda.
- The meaning of 'most': Semantics, numerosity, and psychology. Paul Pietroski, Jeffrey Lidz, Tim Hunter, Justin Halberda.
- Meaning before truth. Paul Pietroski.
Related news items
- Most Crew on mass/count in Glossa
- Tyler on quantifiers at Johns Hopkins
- Maryland on "Syntactic Structures"
- Us in Cali for CUNY
- Paul at Arizona
- Paul on form and composition at Princeton
- Jeff recognized as Distinguished Scholar Teacher
- Paul in Germany on Lake Constance
- Paul to give first Higginbotham Lecture at USC
- Paul Pietroski talking at Delaware
- Paul on concepts in Raleigh
- Paul Pietroski in Paris
- Maryland linguists at local high schools
- Paul in Brazil
- Alexis and Brad at CLS 48
- Grad symposium in Philosophy and Linguistics
- Talks at the LSA in Portland, January 5-8
- "Poverty of the Stimulus Revisited" in Cognitive Science