- Antecedent access mechanisms in pronoun processing: Evidence from the N400. Sol Lago, Anna Namyst, Lena Jäger, Ellen Lau.
- Coreference and Antecedent Representation Across Languages. Sol Lago, Shayne Sloggett, Zoe Schlueter, Wing Yee Chow, Alexander Williams, Ellen Lau, Colin Phillips.
- Interference in the processing of adjunct control. Daniel Parker, Sol Lago, Colin Phillips.
- Agreement attraction in Spanish comprehension. Sol Lago, Diego E. Shalom, Mariano Sigman, Ellen Lau, Colin Phillips.
- Categorical effects in fricative perception are reflected in cortical source information. Sol Lago, Mathias Scharinger, Yakov Kronrod, William Idsardi.
- Memory and Prediction in Cross-Linguistic Sentence Processing. Sol Lago.
- Additive effects of repetition and predictability on lexical semantic processing during comprehension. Wing Yee Chow, Sol Lago, Shannon Barrios, Dan Parker, Giovanna Morini, and Ellen Lau.
Related news items
- Tyler wins Young Scholar award at CUNY
- UMD at CUNY (virtually)
- Lago et al. on pronoun resolution and N400s
- Us in Cali for CUNY
- Sol on representing antecedents
- Terps at MIT for CUNY 2017
- Sol wins 3-year grant on processing agreement
- Zoe in Bilbao with more Terps at AMLaP
- Terps crawling around Gainesville for CUNY29
- New from Sol Lago and her UMDrs
- Dan Parker wins Katz Award
- Terpitude in LA at the 28th CUNY
- Sol Lago to postdoc in Potsdam, Germany
- Terponanza at CUNY in Ohio
- Colin and students in university video
- Maryland Language Scientists at CNS
- Maryland at CUNY in South Carolina
- Talks at GLOW in Potsdam
- Maryland linguists at CUNY
- Sol and Wing Yee win Katz Young Scholar Award
- VL2 workshop on EEG and MEG by Wing Yee Chow and Sol Lago
- Expecting repetition? Additive effects of word repetition and predictability on lexical access during sentence comprehension. March 14, 2013
- Psycholing Lab Meeting: Open Debate!. Dec. 7, 2012
- LingBrains Meeting: N400 memory-context interactions. Nov. 28, 2012
- Pronouns and Antecedent Representation. Oct. 17, 2012
- Psycholinguistics Lab Meeting. March 2, 2012