3416A Marie Mount Hall
- Morphology in Austronesian languages. Theodore Levin, Maria Polinsky.
- Distinguishing object agreement and clitic doubling in Noun Incorporation constructions. Theodore Levin.
- Ergativity and Austronesian-type voice systems. Michael Yoshitaka Erlewine, Theodore Levin, and Coppe van Urk.
- The EPP is independent of Case: On illicit unaccusative incorporation. Theodore Levin.
- Successive-cyclic case assignment: Korean nominative-nominative case-stacking. Theodore Levin.
- Case in Sakha: Are two modalities really necessary?. Theodore Levin and Omer Preminger.
Related news items
- Levin and Polinsky on Austronesian morphology
- Rodrigo, Paulina and Ted in Bremen for DGfS
- Ted Levin to Facebook in Seattle
- Terps at FAMLi5 in Antigua Guatemala
- Rodrigo, Paulina and Ted working in Guatemala
- Maryland in Salt Lake City for LSA
- Terps in Proceedings of NELS 47
- Ted to post-doc in Singapore
- Masha, Omer and Ted in Handbook of Ergativity
- Terps in Texas at 91st LSA
- Ted in Korea for a week of lectures
- UMD at NELS47 in Amherst
- Ted in Singapore
- First group to Guatemalan Field Station
- Ted Levin in NLLT on case stacking in Korean
- Terps in Salt Lake at WCCFL 34
- Hello Ted Levin, new postdoc
- Omer on Sakha Case in NLLT