3416A Marie Mount Hall
- Ergativity and Austronesian-type voice systems. Michael Yoshitaka Erlewine, Theodore Levin, and Coppe van Urk.
- Successive-cyclic case assignment: Korean nominative-nominative case-stacking. Theodore Levin.
- Case in Sakha: Are two modalities really necessary?. Theodore Levin and Omer Preminger.
Related news items
- Masha, Omer and Ted in Handbook of Ergativity
- Terps in Texas at 91st LSA
- Ted in Korea for a week of lectures
- UMD at NELS47 in Amherst
- Ted in Singapore
- First group to Guatemalan Field Station
- Ted Levin in NLLT on case stacking in Korean
- Terps in Salt Lake at WCCFL 34
- Hello Ted Levin, new postdoc
- Omer on Sakha Case in NLLT