1401 F Marie Mount Hall
- Bootstrapping attitudes. Valentine Hacquard.
- Epistemics and Attitudes. Pranav Anand, Valentine Hacquard.
- The semantics and pragmatics of belief reports in preschoolers. Shevaun Lewis, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Embedding epistemic modals in English: A corpus-based study. Valentine Hacquard, Alexis Wellwood.
- Measuring and comparing individuals and events. Alexis Wellwood, Valentine Hacquard and Roumyana Pancheva.
- On the Event-Relativity of Modal Auxiliaries. Valentine Hacquard.
- On the Interaction of Aspect and Modal Auxiliaries. Valentine Hacquard.
Related news items
- Valentine wins NSF grant with Ailis Cournane
- Rachel Dudley wins NSF dissertation grant
- Valentine at Georgetown workshop
- Valentine at local high school
- Hacquard at Penn
- Terps crawling around Gainesville for CUNY29
- Kate, Angela, Alex, Jeff and Valentine at BUCLD
- Valentine on modality in Barcelona
- Omer and Valentine, invited at NELS
- Valentine at Stanford
- Aaron, Tom and Valentine open SALT at Stanford
- Six Terpresentations in Burnaby, B.C.
- Terpresentations at GALANA
- Aaron awarded NSF dissertation grant
- Valentine in Leeds, England
- Dudley, Orita, Hacquard and Lidz on "know"
- BU Terponanza
- Work by eleven terps at IASCL in Amsterdam
- Jeff on kids' attitudes in Paris
- Valentine Hacquard at SALT 24 in NYC
- Valentine Hacquard at the Ohio State University
- Linguists flourish at local footrace
- Morgan Moyer at Harvard Colloquium
- Six Terpresentations at BUCLD 38
- Valentine in Semantics and Pragmatics
- Alexis, Valentine honored at Convocation
- Maryland in Chicago at CLS
- Maryland intern continues winning streak
- Maryland intern wins blue ribbon at school science fair
- Terps in SALT proceedings
- Maryland at the LSA in Boston
- Maryland at NELS in NYC
- Maryland at GALANA 5 in Kansas
- Welcome to six summer research fellows
- Maryland at SALT 22 in Chicago
- Naomi and Rochelle win ADVANCE grant
- Maryland at WCCFL 30 in Santa Cruz
- Valentine at NYU
- Valentine talking at UBC
- MACSIM at Maryland
- Valentine Hacquard talk at Johns Hopkins
- Alexis Wellwood and Valentine Hacquard paper to appear in Journal of Semantics
- NSF grant to Valentine Hacquard and Jeff Lidz