1401 F Marie Mount Hall
- The labeling problem in syntactic bootstrapping: Main clause syntax in the acquisition of propositional attitude verbs. Aaron Steven White, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Children's attitude problems: Bootstrapping verb meaning from syntax and pragmatics. Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Learning attitude verb meanings in a morphologically-poor language. Nick Huang, Chia-Hsuan Liao, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Semantic information and the syntax of propositional attitude verbs. Aaron S. White, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Three-Year-Olds’ Understanding of Desire Reports Is Robust to Conflict. Kaitlyn Harrigan, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Learning what 'can' and 'must' can and must mean. Annemarie van Dooren, Anouk Dieuleveut, Ailis Cournane, Valentine Hacquard.
- 'Think' pragmatically: Children's interpretation of belief reports. Shevaun Lewis, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Bootstrapping attitudes. Valentine Hacquard.
- Epistemics and Attitudes. Pranav Anand, Valentine Hacquard.
- The semantics and pragmatics of belief reports in preschoolers. Shevaun Lewis, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz.
- Embedding epistemic modals in English: A corpus-based study. Valentine Hacquard, Alexis Wellwood.
- Measuring and comparing individuals and events. Alexis Wellwood, Valentine Hacquard and Roumyana Pancheva.
- On the Event-Relativity of Modal Auxiliaries. Valentine Hacquard.
- On the Interaction of Aspect and Modal Auxiliaries. Valentine Hacquard.
Related news items
- Terps back in Boston for BUCLD
- Happy Birthday Casper Anandan!
- Welcome new Baggetts and RAs
- Aaron White wins NSF support
- Say Hello to Dan Goodhue
- Comparative Illusions in Journal of Semantics
- White, Hacquard & Lidz on categorization of complement clauses in acquisition
- Hacquard and Lidz in Mind & Language
- Nick and Chia-Hsuan in BUCLD Proceedings
- Three talks at London by Valentine
- White, Hacquard and Lidz in Cognitive Science
- Hacquard and Green with alums at 54th CLS
- Kate in Frontiers on desire reports
- Valentine in Germany, on methods in semantics
- Valentine at UMass colloquium
- Hacquard at Harvard on acquiring modals
- Terps on clausal complements in Berlin
- Autumnal migration of Terrapins to Boston
- Valentine on attitudes in L.A.
- Saskia's work with Jeff and Valentine at SuB
- Rachel and Jeff at Maryland for SALT27
- Alexis to USC Philosophy
- Aaron White to professorship at Rochester
- Lewis, Hacquard & Lidz in LL&D
- Terps in Texas at 91st LSA
- UMD at BU Conference on Language Development
- Two LING majors are Dean's Senior Scholars
- Valentine in Providence at Brown
- Valentine at MIT on attitude reports
- Valentine wins NSF grant with Ailis Cournane
- Rachel Dudley wins NSF dissertation grant
- Valentine at Georgetown workshop
- Valentine at local high school
- Hacquard at Penn
- Terps crawling around Gainesville for CUNY29
- Kate, Angela, Alex, Jeff and Valentine at BUCLD
- Valentine on modality in Barcelona
- Omer and Valentine, invited at NELS
- Valentine at Stanford
- Aaron, Tom and Valentine open SALT at Stanford
- Six Terpresentations in Burnaby, B.C.
- Terpresentations at GALANA
- Aaron awarded NSF dissertation grant
- Valentine in Leeds, England
- Dudley, Orita, Hacquard and Lidz on "know"
- BU Terponanza
- Work by eleven terps at IASCL in Amsterdam
- Jeff on kids' attitudes in Paris
- Valentine Hacquard at SALT 24 in NYC
- Valentine Hacquard at the Ohio State University
- Linguists flourish at local footrace
- Morgan Moyer at Harvard Colloquium
- Six Terpresentations at BUCLD 38
- Valentine in Semantics and Pragmatics
- Alexis, Valentine honored at Convocation
- Maryland in Chicago at CLS
- Maryland intern continues winning streak
- Maryland intern wins blue ribbon at school science fair
- Terps in SALT proceedings
- Maryland at the LSA in Boston
- Maryland at NELS in NYC
- Maryland at GALANA 5 in Kansas
- Welcome to six summer research fellows
- Maryland at SALT 22 in Chicago
- Naomi and Rochelle win ADVANCE grant
- Maryland at WCCFL 30 in Santa Cruz
- Valentine at NYU
- Valentine talking at UBC
- MACSIM at Maryland
- Valentine Hacquard talk at Johns Hopkins
- Alexis Wellwood and Valentine Hacquard paper to appear in Journal of Semantics
- NSF grant to Valentine Hacquard and Jeff Lidz