1407C Marie Mount Hall
- Same words, different structures: An fMRI investigation of argument relations and the angular gyrus. William Matchin, Chia-Hsuan Liao, Phoebe Gaston, Ellen Lau.
- The temporal dynamics of structure and content in sentence comprehension: Evidence from fMRI-constrained MEG. William Matchin, Christian Brodbeck, Chris Hammerly, Ellen Lau.
- The role of the IFG and pSTS in syntactic prediction: evidence from a parametric study of hierarchical structure in fMRI. William Matchin, Chris Hammerly, Ellen Lau.
- 'Syntactic perturbation' during production activates the right IFG, but not Broca’s area or the ATL. William Matchin, Gregory Hickok.
Related news items
- Matchin, Liao, Gaston and Lau on V/N in the AG
- Matchin, Brodbeck, Hammerly & Lau
- Us in Cali for CUNY
- William to professorship at South Carolina
- Society for Neurobiology of Language in Baltimore
- Matchin, Hammerly and Lau in Cortex
- William Matchin in Frontiers in Psychology
- Terps at SNL in Second City
- Welcome William Matchin, new postdoc
- [CNL] Constituent Encoding and Syntactic Prediction. May 12, 2016
- What we know about syntactic processing in the brain. Feb. 5, 2016