Wing Yee Chow
- Coreference and Antecedent Representation Across Languages. Sol Lago, Shayne Sloggett, Zoe Schlueter, Wing Yee Chow, Alexander Williams, Ellen Lau, Colin Phillips.
- Prediction as memory retrieval: Timing and mechanisms. Wing Yee Chow, Shota Momma, Cybelle Smith, Ellen Lau, Colin Phillips.
- The structure-sensitivity of memory access: Evidence from Mandarin Chinese. Brian Dillon, Wing Yee Chow, Matt Wagers, Taomei Guo, Fengqin Liu and Colin Phillips .
- Additive effects of repetition and predictability on lexical semantic processing during comprehension. Wing Yee Chow, Sol Lago, Shannon Barrios, Dan Parker, Giovanna Morini, and Ellen Lau.
- The Temporal Dimension of Linguistic Prediction. Wing Yee Chow.
Related news items
- Sol on representing antecedents
- Terpitude in LA at the 28th CUNY
- Wing Yee Chow to faculty at London!
- Terponanza at CUNY in Ohio
- Colin and students in university video
- Maryland Language Scientists at CNS
- Maryland at CUNY in South Carolina
- Chow and Phillips in Brain Research
- Maryland at the LSA in Boston
- Wing Yee, Colin and Ellen at NLC in Spain
- Wing Yee awarded Ann Wylie Dissertation Fellowship
- Wing Yee to present at CNS in Chicago
- Talks at GLOW in Potsdam
- Sol and Wing Yee win Katz Young Scholar Award
- VL2 workshop on EEG and MEG by Wing Yee Chow and Sol Lago
- [Practice Talk]. March 6, 2014
- The Temporal Dimension of Linguistic Prediction. June 13, 2013
- Psycholing Lab Meeting: Open Debate!. Dec. 7, 2012
- LingBrains Meeting: N400 memory-context interactions. Nov. 28, 2012
- LingBrains. Oct. 10, 2012
- Another look at role-reversals: Moving beyond prediction?. April 13, 2012
- Structural constraints on pronoun resolution: Distinguishing early and late sensitivity to illicit antecedents . March 6, 2012
- Turning the ‘Dumb N400′ into the ‘Smart N400′: What role-reversed sentences tell us about the time course of predictions [Practice Talk for CUNY]. March 1, 2012
- Turning the ‘Dumb N400’ into the ‘Smart N400’: What role-reversed sentences tell us about the time course of predictions. Feb. 2, 2012
- When a rational parser meets role-reversals. Dec. 2, 2011
- Psycholinguistics Lab. Nov. 18, 2011