1407A Marie Mount Hall
- Categorical effects in fricative perception are reflected in cortical source information. Sol Lago, Mathias Scharinger, Yakov Kronrod, William Idsardi.
- Expanding our Reach and Theirs: When Linguists go to High School. Jeffrey Lidz and Yakov Kronrod.
- Bayesian Model of Categorical Effects in L1 and L2 Speech Processing. Yakov Kronrod.
- MonoTrans2: A New Human Computation System to Support Monolingual Translation. Chang Hu, Benjamin Bedersen, Philip Resnik, Yakov Kronrod.
Related news items
- New from Sol Lago and her UMDrs
- Six Terpresentations at BUCLD 38
- Language scientists blaze in local footrace
- Yakov Kronrod wins Distinguished Graduate Student Award
- Yakov Kronrod wins AAAS award
- Yakov Kronrod awarded for AAAS
- Yakov Kronrod at IGERT in Idaho
- Linguists run octuple marathon in 26.8 hours!
- UMD Linguists at Cogsci 2012
- Maryland Language Scientists at Northwood High School
- Yakov Kronrod wins NSF Summer Scholarship
- Yakov Kronrod wins AAAS Poster Competition
- Your ears deceive you: How categories (mis)shape perception, impede L2 learning, and what we can do about it. Feb. 9, 2016
- A Unified Model of Categorical Effects in Phoneme Perception. Dec. 13, 2012
- CogSci Practice: A Unified Model of Categorical Effects in Consonant and Vowel Perception. June 5, 2012