Psycholinguistics, bilingualism, syntax, semantics
3416F Marie Mount Hall
- Error-Driven Retrieval in Agreement Attraction Rarely Leads to Misinterpretation. Zoe Schlueter, Dan Parker, Ellen Lau.
- Exploring the abstractness of number retrieval cues in the computation of subject-verb agreement in comprehension. Zoe Schlueter, Alexander Williams, Ellen Lau.
- Memory retrieval in parsing and interpretation. Zoe Schlueter.
- Coreference and Antecedent Representation Across Languages. Sol Lago, Shayne Sloggett, Zoe Schlueter, Wing Yee Chow, Alexander Williams, Ellen Lau, Colin Phillips.
Related news items
- Schlueter, Parker & Lau on agreement attraction
- Terps roll through Boulder
- Us in Cali for CUNY
- Zoe on number retrieval cues in the Journal of Memory and Language
- Zoe hailed to Edinburgh for postdoc
- Sol on representing antecedents
- Zoe and Chris win NSF dissertation grants
- Terps at MIT for CUNY 2017
- Zoe at SLRF 35 in New York City
- Zoe in Bilbao with more Terps at AMLaP
- Terp team at Fifth MACSIM in Delaware
- Terpitude in LA at the 28th CUNY
- Zoe, Rachel and Dongwoo at ECO5
- NECPhon6 at Maryland a success
- Welcome to six new graduate students
- [flashtalks]. March 26, 2018
- Memory retrieval in parsing and interpretation. July 6, 2017
- [CNL lab] Retrieval, Agreement, 'and'-Attraction. Feb. 12, 2016
- [LSLT] Agreement attraction with conjoined singular DPs. Sept. 17, 2015
- Predicting definiteness. Jan. 30, 2015
- [CNL Lab] Predicting Definiteness. Nov. 7, 2014
- [LSLT]. March 6, 2014
- LingBrains: Definiteness and Prediction. Dec. 4, 2013