The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Hornstein and Sprouse on shelves now
- Lukyanenko, Conroy and Lidz now published
- Paul Pietroski talking at Delaware
- New from Akira, Imogen, Takuya, Jeff and Colin
- Just out in Language Learning and Development, "No Fear of Commitment: Children's Incremental Interpretation in English and Japanese Wh-Questions" ...
- Ellen at Neurobiology of Language Conference
- A role for the developing lexicon in phonetic category acquisition. Naomi Feldman, Thomas Griffiths, Sharon Goldwater, James Morgan. Psychological Review.
- The Temporal Dimension of Linguistic Prediction. Wing Yee Chow. PhD dissertation.
- Is she patting Katie? Constraints on pronominal reference in 30-month olds. Cynthia Lukyanenko, Anastacia Conroy, Jeffrey Lidz. Language Learning and Development.
- Causal VVs in Mandarin. Alexander Williams.
- Statistical Insensitivity in the Acquisition of Tsez Noun Classes. Annie Gagliardi, Jeffrey Lidz. Language.