The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Yakov Kronrod to postdoc at UPenn
- Tadeu Alvares de Azevedo Lau!
- Huge congratulations to Ellen Lau, and Happy Birthday to her healthy and beautiful boy Tadeu, born July 15th in ...
- Mike Fetters talking at Nanzan
- Work by eleven terps at IASCL in Amsterdam
- Jeff on kids' attitudes in Paris
- Case and Grammatical Relations. Maria Polinsky and Omer Preminger.
- Additive effects of repetition and predictability on lexical semantic processing during comprehension. Wing Yee Chow, Sol Lago, Shannon Barrios, Dan Parker, Giovanna Morini, and Ellen Lau. PLoS ONE.
- Context effects as auditory contrast. John Kingston, Shigeto Kawahara, Della Chambless, Michael Key, Daniel Mash, and Sarah Watsky. Attention, Perception, and Psychophysics.
- Raising to object in wager/assure-class verbs: A PF account of the defective paradigm. Yuki Ito. Studia Linguistica.
- Linking parser development to acquisition of syntactic knowledge. Akira Omaki, Jeffrey Lidz. Language Acquisition.