The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Angela He wins Student Award from Society for Language Development
- Congratulations to Elika Bergelson!
- Dillon, Chow, Wagers, Guo, Liu and Phillips: now out in Frontiers in Psychology
- Omer's book on shelves now!
- Naomi Feldman at Phonology 2014
- The structure-sensitivity of memory access: Evidence from Mandarin Chinese. Brian Dillon, Wing Yee Chow, Matt Wagers, Taomei Guo, Fengqin Liu and Colin Phillips . Frontiers in Psychology: Language Sciences.
- How Nature Meets Nurture: Universal Grammar and Statistical Learning. Jeff Lidz and Annie Gagliardi. Annual Review of Linguistics.
- Agreement and its Failures. Omer Preminger.
- Raising to object in wager/assure-class verbs: A PF account of the defective paradigm. Yuki Ito. Studia Linguistica.
- Headed tone spans: Binarity and minimal overlap. Michael Key and Lee Bickmore. Southern African Linguistics and Applied Language Studies.