The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Maryland at SNL in Finland
- Nick to UConn and then Sinagpore
- Kasia to Northwestern
- Laurel to Paris
- Cretan workshop on languages of Caucasus
- Field stations for linguistic research: A blueprint of a sustainable model. Maria Polinsky. Language.
- Rebels without a clause: Processing reflexives in fronted wh-predicates. Akira Omaki, Zoe Ovans, Anthony Yacovone, Brian Dillon. Journal of Memory and Language.
- Understanding heritage languages. Maria Polinsky and Gregory Scontras. Bilingualism: Language and Cognition.
- Error-Driven Retrieval in Agreement Attraction Rarely Leads to Misinterpretation. Zoe Schlueter, Dan Parker, Ellen Lau. Frontiers in Psychology: Language Sciences.
- Distinctions between primary and secondary scalar implicatures. Anouk Dieuleveut, Benjamin Spector, Emmanuel Chemla. Journal of Memory and Language.