The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- High school intern wins science competition
- Paulina and Rodrigo in the Big Easy
- January 2-5 in New Orleans, the Society for the Study of the Indigenous Languages of the Americas learns ...
- Max at LSA
- January 2-5 in New Orleans, Maxime Papillon talks about Harmony and Word-tone in Precedence-Relation-Oriented Phonology, at the
- Adam and Naomi on PCC at SCiL
- January 2-5, the Society for Computation in Linguistics learns about "Modeling the learning of the Person Case Constraint" ...
- Kate, Valentine and Jeff in Language
- First conjunct agreement in Polish: Evidence for a mono-clausal analysis. Gesoel Mendes, Marta Ruda. Snippets.
- Filler-gap dependency comprehension at 15 months: The role of vocabulary. Laurel Perkins, Jeffrey Lidz. Language Acquisition.
- Morphology in Austronesian languages. Theodore Levin, Maria Polinsky. Linguistics.
- Hope for syntactic bootstrapping. Kaitlyn Harrigan, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz. Language.
- The agreement theta generalization. Maria Polinsky, Omer Preminger. Glossa.