The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Hanna, Hisao & Sigwan at ECO-5 in Amherst
- Hacquard and Green with alums at 54th CLS
- Masha at Georgetown Morphosyntax Workshop
- Mina speaking at Michigan State
- April 20, Mina Hirzel is a special alumni speaker at the Michigan State Undergraduate Linguistics Conference, an event ...
- Terps in LA at WCCFL
- The time course of contextual cohort effects in auditory processing of category-ambiguous words: MEG evidence for a single “clash” as noun or verb. Phoebe Gaston, Alec Marantz. Language, Cognition and Neuroscience.
- Unaccusativity in sentence production. Shota Momma, L. Robert Slevc, Colin Phillips. Linguistic Inquiry.
- The explanatory power of linguistic theory. Jeffrey Lidz.
- Back to the Future: Non-generation, filtration, and the heartbreak of interface-driven minimalism. Omer Preminger.
- Three-Year-Olds’ Understanding of Desire Reports Is Robust to Conflict. Kaitlyn Harrigan, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz. Frontiers in Psychology: Language Sciences.