The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Kasia in Wisconsin at CogSci
- Omer and Paulina teaching in St Petersburg
- July 16-August 3, the NY-St. Petersburg Institute of Linguistics, Cognition, and Culture has a three-week Introduction to Syntax ...
- Philip part of major IARPA grant
- Naomi keynotes at MathPsych 51
- Grano and Lasnik in Linguistic Inquiry
- Individuals and non-individuals in cognition and semantics: The mass/count distinction and quantity representation. Darko Odic, Paul Pietroski, Tim Hunter, Justin Halberda, Jeffrey Lidz. Glossa.
- Wait a second! Delayed impact of argument roles on on-line verb prediction. Wing-Yee Chow, Ellen Lau, Suiping Wang, Colin Phillips. Language, Cognition & Neuroscience.
- Learning attitude verb meanings in a morphologically-poor language. Nick Huang, Chia-Hsuan Liao, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz. Proceedings of the 42nd annual Boston University Conference on Language Development.
- The scope of children’s scope: Representation, parsing and learning. Jeffrey Lidz. Glossa.
- The Minimalist Program after 25 years. Norbert Hornstein. The Annual Review of Linguistics.