The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Jeff on elided objects in Korean
- Terps (sort of) in Philly for PLC44
- Tyler wins Young Scholar award at CUNY
- Masha inducted into Norwegian Academy
- Paulina in Glossa
- Now in Glossa, Paulina Lyskawa's "The structure of Polish numerically quantified expressions." Based on her 888, the paper ...
- Enough time to get results? An ERP investigation of prediction with complex events. Chia-Hsuan Liao, Ellen Lau. Language, Cognition and Neuroscience.
- Morphology in Austronesian languages. Theodore Levin, Maria Polinsky. Linguistics.
- Null Objects in Korean: Experimental Evidence for the Argument Ellipsis Analysis. Chung-hye Han, Kyeong-min Kim, Keir Moulton, Jeffrey Lidz. Linguistic Inquiry.
- The structure of Polish numerically-quantified expressions. Paulina Lyskawa. Glossa.
- Hope for syntactic bootstrapping. Kaitlyn Harrigan, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz. Language.