The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- UMD at BU Conference on Language Development
- Two LING majors are Dean's Senior Scholars
- Congratulations to Grace Hynes and John Mathena, who have both been selected as Dean's Senior Scholars. They are two of ...
- Valentine in Providence at Brown
- Colin at Delaware
- Omer teaching in Romania
- Looking ahead. Maria Polinsky.
- Structure vs. use in heritage language. Maria Polinsky. Linguistics Vanguard.
- Bilingual children and adult heritage speakers: The range of comparison. Maria Polinsky. International Journal of Bilingualism.
- Successive-cyclic case assignment: Korean nominative-nominative case-stacking. Theodore Levin. Natural Language and Linguistic Theory.
- The acquisition of adjunct control: Grammar and processing. Juliana Gerard. PhD dissertation.