The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Terps at Tel Aviv University
- December 15-19, TAU hosts a workshop with UMD, first in a series to promote research collaborations and student exchanges ...
- Naho Orita to Tohoku University!
- Dave Kush awarded 3-year NRSA fellowship
- Congratulations to 2013 alumnus Dave Kush, who has been awarded 3 years of support from the NIH, through its ...
- Carolina in Lisbon at 28th Going Romance
- Valentine in Leeds, England
- Agreement and its Failures. Omer Preminger.
- Agents in Mandarin and Igbo resultatives. Alexander Williams.
- Spatiotemporal signatures of lexical-semantic prediction. Ellen Lau, Kirsten Weber, Alexandre Gramfort, Matti Hamalainen, Gina Kuperberg. Cerebral Cortex.
- Immediate sensitivity to structural constraints in pronoun resolution. Wing-Yee Chow, Shevaun Lewis, Colin Phillips. Frontiers in Psychology.
- How Nature Meets Nurture: Universal Grammar and Statistical Learning. Jeff Lidz and Annie Gagliardi. Annual Review of Linguistics.