The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Tom Grano to faculty at Indiana!
- Terponanza at CUNY in Ohio
- The LaTerzas plus alums at WCCFL 32
- Megan Sutton to postdoc at Penn!
- Roosevelt H.S. interns win science fair with Ellen
- Congratulations to Eleanor Roosevelt HS interns Amina Iro and Uchenna Uzomah, who won first place and honorable mention in ...
- On Recursion. Jeffrey Watumull, Marc D. Hauser, Ian G. Roberts, Norbert Hornstein. Frontiers in Psychology.
- Part and parcel of eliding partitives. Michaël Gagnon. Proceedings of SALT 23.
- Causal VVs in Mandarin. Alexander Williams.
- No Fear of Commitment: Children’s Incremental Interpretation in English and Japanese Wh-Questions. Akira Omaki, Imogen Davidson-White, Takuya Goro, Jeffrey Lidz, Colin Phillips. Language Learning and Development.
- The role of morphology in phoneme prediction: Evidence from MEG. Allyson Ettinger, Tal Linzen, Alec Marantz. Brain and Language.