The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Welcome Bethany and Maggie
- Colin named LSA Fellow
- Colin and Kush co-teaching in Oslo
- August 1-11 at the The Norwegian Summer Institute on Language and Mind, Colin Phillips and alum Dave ...
- Dudley to postdoc at ENS in Paris
- Kush, Lidz & Phillips on Crossover in Glossa
- Now out, The real-time processing of Strong and Weak Crossover from 2013 alum Dave Kush with Jeffrey ...
- Ergativity and Austronesian-type voice systems. Michael Yoshitaka Erlewine, Theodore Levin, and Coppe van Urk.
- Verb learning in 14- and 18-month-old English-learning infants. Angela He, Jeffrey Lidz. Language Learning and Development.
- Antipassive. Maria Polinsky.
- Learning an input filter for argument structure acquisition. Laurel Perkins, Naomi Feldman, Jeffrey Lidz.
- 'Think' pragmatically: Children's interpretation of belief reports. Shevaun Lewis, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz. Language Learning and Development.