The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Paul Pietroski in Paris
- In June, Paul will be in Paris for a month-long appointment at the École Normale Supérieure. He will be ...
- Dave Kush to Haskins Lab at Yale
- Tom Grano at CUNY
- Wing Yee Chow to BCBL
- Maryland in Latvia
- Arabic Conjunct-Sensitive Agreement and Primitive Operations. Bradley Larson. Linguistic Inquiry.
- What Complexity Differences Reveal About Domains in Language. Jeffrey Heinz, William Idsardi. Topics in Cognitive Science.
- The semantics and pragmatics of belief reports in preschoolers. Shevaun Lewis, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz. Proceedings of SALT 22.
- Dissociating N400 effects of prediction from association in single word contexts. Ellen Lau, Phillip Holcomb, Gina Kuperberg. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience.
- No semantic illusions in the 'Semantic P600' phenomenon: ERP evidence from Mandarin Chinese. Wing-Yee Chow, Colin Phillips. Brain Research.