The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Fac on fire at local footrace
- Paul on form and composition at Princeton
- Aaron to JHU Science of Learning Institute
- Kush, Lidz & Phillips on processing bound variable pronouns
- New from Sol Lago and her UMDrs
- Relation-sensitive retrieval: Evidence from bound variable pronouns. Dave Kush, Jeffrey Lidz, Colin Phillips. Journal of Memory and Language.
- Hyper-active gap filling. Akira Omaki, Ellen Lau, Imogen Davidson White, Myles Dakan, Aaron Apple, Colin Phillips. Frontiers in Psychology: Language Sciences.
- Arguments in Syntax and Semantics. Alexander Williams.
- Bootstrapping attitudes. Valentine Hacquard. Proceedings of SALT 24.
- Categorical effects in fricative perception are reflected in cortical source information. Sol Lago, Mathias Scharinger, Yakov Kronrod, William Idsardi. Brain and Language.