The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Laurel wins dissertation support from NSF
- In Groningen with Omer Preminger
- June 17 in the the Netherlands, Omer explains "How to tell a syntactic phenomenon when you see it," at ...
- Masha keynotes on Tongan in Toronto
- Most Crew on mass/count in Glossa
- Now in Glossa, Individuals and non-individuals in cognition and semantics, from UBC's Darko Odic with Jeffrey ...
- Nick and Chia-Hsuan in BUCLD Proceedings
- Unaccusativity in sentence production. Shota Momma, L. Robert Slevc, Colin Phillips. Linguistic Inquiry.
- Three-Year-Olds’ Understanding of Desire Reports Is Robust to Conflict. Kaitlyn Harrigan, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz. Frontiers in Psychology: Language Sciences.
- The relationship between parsing and generation. Shota Momma, Colin Phillips. The Annual Review of Linguistics.
- Young children's conception of knowledge. Rachel Dudley. Philosophy Compass.
- Semantic information and the syntax of propositional attitude verbs. Aaron S. White, Valentine Hacquard, Jeffrey Lidz. Cognitive Science.