The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Valentine at Stanford
- Invited talk by Naomi at ETAP3 in Illinois
- Colin in Korea
- Dustin co-edits Descriptive Grammar of Bangla
- Aaron, Tom and Valentine open SALT at Stanford
- Bootstrapping attitudes. Valentine Hacquard. Proceedings of SALT 24.
- Relation-sensitive retrieval: Evidence from bound variable pronouns. Dave Kush, Jeffrey Lidz, Colin Phillips. Journal of Memory and Language.
- Categorical effects in fricative perception are reflected in cortical source information. Sol Lago, Mathias Scharinger, Yakov Kronrod, William Idsardi. Brain and Language.
- Agreement attraction in Spanish comprehension. Sol Lago, Diego E. Shalom, Mariano Sigman, Ellen Lau, Colin Phillips. Journal of Memory and Language.
- Case in Sakha: Are two modalities really necessary?. Theodore Levin and Omer Preminger. Natural Language and Linguistic Theory.