The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Oslo has Omer on Agreement
- Tyler in Kentucky for CDS
- Masha on right periphery in Moscow
- Jeff in Mānoa, Honolulu. Hawai'i
- October 12-13, Jeffrey Lidz keynotes the University of Hawai'i at Mānoa's Linguistics Workshop on Syntax-Semantics Interface, Language Acquisition, ...
- Chia-Hsuan at Northwestern
- Rebels without a clause: Processing reflexives in fronted wh-predicates. Akira Omaki, Zoe Ovans, Anthony Yacovone, Brian Dillon. Journal of Memory and Language.
- Filler-gap dependency comprehension at 15 months: The role of vocabulary. Laurel Perkins, Jeffrey Lidz. Language Acquisition.
- Understanding heritage languages. Maria Polinsky and Gregory Scontras. Bilingualism: Language and Cognition.
- The agreement theta generalization. Maria Polinsky, Omer Preminger. Glossa.
- Field stations for linguistic research: A blueprint of a sustainable model. Maria Polinsky. Language.