The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Dustin and Colin on gap-filling in Bangla
- Now in Frontiers in Psychology, "Locality and Word Order in Active Dependency Formation in Bangla," by 2015 alumnus
- Ted in Singapore
- Greetings to new Baggetts and RAs
- Kate to William and Mary
- Julie to Ulster University, Northern Ireland
- Bilingual children and adult heritage speakers: The range of comparison. Maria Polinsky. International Journal of Bilingualism.
- The Oxford Handbook of Developmental Linguistics. Jeffrey Lidz, William Snyder, Joe Pater.
- Successive-cyclic case assignment: Korean nominative-nominative case-stacking. Theodore Levin. Natural Language and Linguistic Theory.
- NPI licensing and beyond: Children's knowledge of the semantics of "any". Lyn Tieu, Jeffrey Lidz. Language Acquisition.
- Structure vs. use in heritage language. Maria Polinsky. Linguistics Vanguard.