The Department of Linguistics at the University of Maryland combines current theoretical research in phonology, syntax, and semantics with state-of-the-art experimental research in language acquisition, computational linguistics, psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics.
- Norbert in Current Affairs on Chomsky
- Masha on Information Structure in NYC
- Kronrod et al. on phonetic perception
- Now out Psychonomic Bulletin & Review, "A unified account of categorical effects in phonetic perception" by 2014 alum ...
- Paulina at 12th FDSL in Berlin
- Jeff defends Chomsky in Scientific American
- The Oxford Handbook of Developmental Linguistics. Jeffrey Lidz, William Snyder, Joe Pater.
- A unified account of categorical effects in phonetic perception. Yakov Kronrod, Emily Coppess, Naomi Feldman. Psychonomic Bulletin & Review.
- Structure vs. use in heritage language. Maria Polinsky. Linguistics Vanguard.
- Locality and Word Order in Active Dependency Formation in Bangla. Dustin A. Chacón, Mashrur Imtiaz, Shirsho Dasgupta, Sikder M. Murshed, Mina Dan and Colin Phillips. Frontiers in Psychology: Language Sciences.
- Parsing, generation and grammar. Shota Momma. PhD dissertation.